1. Don’t skip meals (when we are hungry, our brain craves fatty food).
2. Change your plate size and you can eat a significant amount less.
3. Count your calories.
4. Don’t blame your metabolism.
5. Protein releases more PYY hormone and keeps you fuller for longer.
6. Soup keeps you fuller for longer.
7. The wider the choice the more you are inclined to eat.
8. Low fat dairies help you excrete more fat (almost double the amount of fat is excreted when dairy is included in your diet).
9. Exercise goes on burning fat for 22 hours post workout.
10. Keep moving and lose weight (being more active in your daily routine can help you lose up to 200 calories per day).