Now that I’ve taken an active step in trying to transform my life and be the best person that I can be, I thought I would write them down (being a compulsive list-maker and anxiety-ridden, I like to write things down so it is clear, concise and not a jumble of mess in my head).
– I have begun reading a minimum of 10 pages a day of an inspirational book, and I have been watching inspirational and encouraging videos.
– I have written down affirmations.
– I wake up and go to bed earlier, and do not nap or fall asleep before bedtime.
– I have changed my eating habits by using HerbaLife and eating salads, fruits and vegetables, fat free milk, granola bars, yogurt and chicken breasts and also drinking 2 litres of water a day.
– In any opportunity, I try and be more active. I haven’t begun an exercise programme yet.
I know that there are a few more personal goals that I can start working on:
– I’d like to do more cultural activities -going to museums, palaces and other beautiful places that give me an opportunity to take photographs.
– I’ve stopped smoking during the week, and could further extend that by giving up altogether. I think that I smoke out of nervousness and anxiety and think that that is more the addictive force, rather than smoking itself.
– I could drink less and spend a weekend traveling around Korea instead of one night a week of drinking, and feeling tired the next day.
I think, should I work on those goals, I could live a well-rounded life and be in a better mental and physical state.